– Company Id and Tax Id fields
– Ability to choose which of these new company fields are shown during registration, per customer group
– Ability to choose which of these new company fields are required during registration, per customer group
– Ability to allow customer to choose which customer group they want during registration, with ajax update of the new fields above
– Option to require manual approval of certain customer group choices.
– Vat Rate lookup API
– Improved upgrade script that sets defaults for new settings like the category count flag in the category module causing all sorts of chaos in 1.5.2 upgrades
– Google Checkout
– Configurable option to disable Category Product Count for the header category menu to disable/enable product count with performance warning.
– Moved Install and Upgrade instructions to the site so that mistypes and mistakes can be easily remedied without needing to push a new version. Plus they can be cleaned up and formatted for better readability.
– New universal order_misc table in the database for saving misc order data during checkout for storage purposes (up to the individual payment extensions to utilize the table if desired, but not required). This is more of a place holder for now but not actively read at this time. Plan to create a viewer for the admin area in the future.
– Admin Sales report now defaults to the current month of sales instead of first month of business because long running stores with lots of orders would timeout or take a long time to load the report page.
– Voucher min/max limits in settings.
– CKeditor updated to the latest .
– Jquery updated to the latest.
– SQL error in install
– Bulgarian zones list is incomplete
– Various Bug fixes listed in the 1.5.2 Bug Thread